Cypress Family Law Attorneys
Family law and divorce cases are stressful by default. Taking a family member or someone close to you to court is not something that anyone wants to do. Yet it has to happen to solve important conflicts.
If you are faced with a highly stressful family law or divorce case in Cypress, Texas, then Hunt Law Firm is here to help. We are known throughout the state for developing case strategies that protect our client’s best interests while also putting their worries at ease. With years and years of family law practice experience, we know how to navigate the most delicate of situations without making tensions worse.
On This Page
- Focused on Family Law & Divorce
- Counsel for Any Family Law Conflict
- Benefits of Hiring a Family Lawyer
- Ready to Help
- Frequently Asked Questions
Many law firms try to focus on many different practice areas at once. As a result, clients often don’t know how much real legal support they will be getting when they hired an attorney.
At Hunt Law Firm in Cypress, we have intentionally kept our practice focused on family law and divorce, as well as on estate planning cases that often go hand-in-hand with these case types. We are the first and only law firm that you need to know for family law support because we are so closely familiar with everything about it. Our knowledge is not limited to just Texas family law, we know the procedures of many other states in case a client’s case involves out-of-state jurisdiction.
People choose Hunt Law Firm, PLLC so often because:
- We have warm and compassionate legal professionals.
- We pair you one-on-one with the right attorney for your case.
- We are honest and transparent at every step along the way.
- We strive to keep our rates competitive and highly affordable.
You never know what issues can crop up among family members, especially when your family life might be more complex than most. For this reason, family law conflicts can take many forms and require many different paths to resolution. Not to worry, though. Our Cypress family lawyers have the insight and experience needed to work on many different case types.
Different family law matters that we can handle include the following:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Property division
- Protective orders
- Spousal support
- And more
Everyone has a different reason for hiring a family lawyer, but the benefits of making that decision tend to be universal.
The benefits of hiring a family law attorney often include:
- Less conflict: A family lawyer will know how to navigate your legal situation to protect your best interests without causing more trouble. We want to preserve any relations with your family if possible and if that is important to you.
- Less time: You don’t want to get stuck in a family law conflict that lasts for years, but it can happen in some cases. By putting a family lawyer in charge of things, you can prevent avoidable delays and complications.
- Less stress: Perhaps most importantly, putting our Cypress family law attorneys in charge of your case can save you a lot of stress. We will handle all legal steps of your case, deal with opposing counsel, and much more, so you can continue to focus on yourself and your loved ones.
You don’t have to wait to get legal help with a tough family law contest or divorce. You can always reach out to our lawyers by dialing (832) 781-0320. If for whatever reason we miss your call, then we will return it as soon as possible. Our responsiveness is part of our strong reputation, which you will see more of when you choose us to represent you.
Take the first step. Schedule an initial consultation today.
Alex Hunt Attorney
R. Melissa Masoom Attorney
Margaret Tucker Attorney
David Adams Attorney
Bri Holcombe Attorney
Liana Dixon Attorney
Kourtney Parker Attorney
Kallie Jones Paralegal, Office Manager
Genevieve Jackson Intake Coordinator
Tiffany Clarkson Legal Secretary, Receptionist
Melissa Tubbs Paralegal
Alexis Bates Paralegal
“Highly recommend Margaret and the whole Hunt team!”- Ray
“Alex Hunt was MORE than helpful during my MORE than difficult case. My case lasted over a year, and throughout he stayed consistent in answering ALL of my (repetitive at times) questions thoroughly and the best he could.”- Allison
“They made a difficult process seem painless.”- Glenn
Quick Response Time
You can almost always expect a call back in 24 hours, with most being returned the same day.
One on One Attention
You'll receive personalized attention from our small, boutique firm.
Compassionate & Honest
You'll get an attorney who is compassionate, receptive, and responsive to your needs.
We use technology to reduce costs, including access to an online client portal.