Katy Estate Planning Lawyers
Peace of Mind for Your Future
Hunt Law Firm will work with you to create a comprehensive, straightforward estate plan to help provide peace of mind for you and your family. Having an estate plan is important, no matter how modest your estate, to minimize the impact on your loved ones after you’re gone. Hunt Law Firm will guide you through the estate planning process, working efficiently, quickly, and affordably to create a plan that meets your unique needs.
Flat Fee Estate Plans
Hunt Law Firm’s flat fee simple estate plan package includes:
- Last Will and Testament
- Declaration of Appointment for Guardian of a Child
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Directive to Physician (“Living Will”)
- HIPAA Release
- Declaration of Guardian
- Appointment for Disposition of Remains
Depending on the complexity of your estate and your wishes, the entire simple estate planning process can typically be completed within a couple of weeks. Married couples will receive a significant discount on flat-fee packages.
Please note that this flat fee is only an estimate and may vary if your circumstances are more complex. For example, if you have a child with special needs, significant assets, would like trust provisions, and/or request unusually complex or detailed provisions, a flat fee will likely not be available and the fee may be higher.
A flat fee is not available for wills involving tax planning or trust provisions.
For more complex estate plans, schedule a consultation to discuss a custom estate plan package and pricing with one of our estate planning attorneys.
Contact us today at (832) 781-0320 to receive pricing information on a flat fee simple estate plan package.
More than Just a Will
A lot more goes into Hunt Law Firm’s flat fee small estate packages than just a simple will:
- A Declaration of Appointment for Guardian of a Child declares who you wish to be appointed guardian of your child in the event of your death and/or incapacity.
- The Durable Power of Attorney allows you to designate an agent and successor agents to make critical decisions on your behalf, including financial, tax, business, insurance, and retirement. This power can begin immediately, or can begin upon your disability or incapacity.
- The Appointment for Disposition of Remains document allows you to designate an agent to make decisions concerning burial, cremation, etc. The form also provides for the naming of successor agents to act in the event the first person is unavailable or unwilling to serve.
- A Medical Power of Attorney is used to authorize an agent to make certain health care decisions for you under the circumstances and to the extent provided in the document.
- A Directive to Physician, also known as a Living Will, directs your physician to withhold or continue life-sustaining procedures in the event of an incurable or irreversible condition under the circumstances provided therein.
Each of these documents plays an important and necessary role in a complete, but straightforward estate plan.
Establish a Plan for Your Future
An estate plan can help your family avoid unnecessary conflict after you’re gone. A well-executed estate plan can reduce stress and cost for your loved ones. The lawyers at Hunt Law Firm will guide you through important estate planning decisions, each step of the way, to help you create a complete, easy-to-understand estate package that secures you and your family’s future.
Contact us today to start working on a straightforward plan for your future.
We use technology to reduce costs, including access to an online client portal.
Compassionate & Honest
You'll get an attorney who is compassionate, receptive, and responsive to your needs.
One on One Attention
You'll receive personalized attention from our small, boutique firm.
Quick Response Time
You can almost always expect a call back in 24 hours, with most being returned the same day.