Margaret is a family law attorney, passionate about helping her clients shape their future. She understands that when someone hires an attorney, it can be a daunting and emotional experience. Margaret takes the time to explain the process, listen to the client, and then guides them in finding the best possible outcome. As a trained mediator, Margaret has successfully used her powerful negotiation skills to reach strong resolutions outside the courtroom. Mindful that a settlement outside of trial is not always possible, she has experience zealously advocating for her clients in the courtroom to achieve the desired results.
After graduating from law school, Margaret practiced real property litigation in California. Her experience in real property law parlays into her practice of family law. She implements strategies necessary to protect not only her client’s real property but all of their assets. She tirelessly advocates for her client’s best interest, helping them establish a path for their successful future.
In her spare time, Margaret enjoys coaching sports for her children, traveling, reading, volunteering and spending time with family and friends.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law
- B.S., Trinity University
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Texas Bar College
- Member, Katy Bar Association
- Member, Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Member, Family Bar of Fort Bend
Trainings and Certificates
- 40 Hour Basic Mediation Training, Dispute Resolution Center
- Katy Times Best of Katy 2020 - Best Law Firm
- Houston’s Top Lawyers, H Texas Magazine, 2020