As a licensed attorney in both the states of Tennessee and Texas, Bri’s love is family law. Bri is a Houston native who graduated from Baylor University and Belmont University College of Law. Prior to joining Hunt Law Firm, Bri served as a Law Clerk and Associate Attorney for a family law firm in Greater Houston.
Bri is a compassionate listener, taking the time necessary to discuss her client’s needs. Bri has the ability to connect with clients on a personal level while educating her clients about the law in a way they can relate to and understand. Every client who works with Bri is given a realistic expectation on what to expect from their case based on the facts presented. When she finishes a case, Bri has a client for life.
When Bri is not advocating for her clients, she is rooting for the Baylor Bears and Houston Astros! But what she loves most in life is her sweet “blacken-doodle” puppy, Astro!
- J.D., Belmont University College of Law
- B.B.A, Baylor University
- Member, Houston Northwest Bar Association
- Member, Katy Bar Association
- Member, Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Member, Family Bar of Fort Bend
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Young Professional Member, Casa de Esperanza de Los Ninos
- Volunteer, Elijah Rising