Whether providing representation in a simple divorce or a highly contested child custody matter, Yanine dedicates herself to securing superior results for every client. In addition to be an assertive and zealous advocate for her clients, she brings an unmatched compassion and sensitivity to meet her clients’ needs.
Yanine has devoted her career to helping families and children in difficult legal situations. She enjoys assisting her clients resolve a wide range of issues relating to family law. Yanine has experience with all phases of litigation, including case evaluation, management, discovery, advocacy, settlement, and trial.
In addition to her trial work, Yanine has successfully litigated matters before the Texas First Court of Appeals. Despite the varied complexity of issues that may arise, Yanine’s goal is always the same – to navigate clients through legal journey effectively and efficiently.
Yanine is originally from El Paso and is fluent in Spanish. Through practicing in an area as diverse as the Greater Houston area, Yanine understands the importance of communicating directly with her Spanish-speaking clients to help them navigate through their family law matters. Yanine is committed to helping her community and regularly volunteers as a family law expert with the Houston Bar Association LegalLine.
- J.D., Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Dean’s List
- B.A., University of Texas at San Antonio
Training and Certifications
- Guardianship Ad Litem Certification, State Bar of Texas
- AOP Certified Entity, Office of the Attorney General of the State of Texas
- Member, Austin County Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Texas Bar College
- Member, Katy Bar Association
- Member, Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Member, Houston Latina Family Lawyers
- Member, Family Bar of Fort Bend
- Katy Times Best of Katy 2020 - Best Law Firm
- Houston’s Top Lawyers, H Texas Magazine, 2020
- Named Super Lawyers “Rising Star” for 2020, 2021