Nancy is an associate attorney at Hunt Law Firm, where she is committed to providing a wide range of family law services to individuals and families. Nancy was born and raised in Houston, Texas. Soon after receiving her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Houston, Nancy attended South Texas College of Law Houston.
During her tenure at South Texas College of Law Houston, Nancy volunteered with the Houston Area Women’s Center, Houston Volunteer Lawyers, Boat People SOS and Catholic Charities where she gained invaluable experience in family law at an early point in her career. Through her continued experience, Nancy has acquired a unique skill set for delivering assertive legal advocacy which has allowed her to assist clients through difficult times.
Nancy understands how difficult divorce and family issues can be on individuals and families. She is committed to helping make clients’ family law decisions as stress-free as possible.
In Nancy’s free time, she enjoys yoga, traveling, reading and learning about real estate investing.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston
- B.A., University of Houston, cum laude
Volunteer and Community Work
- Volunteer, Houston Area Women’s Center
- Volunteer, Houston Volunteer Lawyers
- Volunteer, Boat People SOS
- Member, Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Member, Fort Bend County Family Bar Association
- Member, Katy Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Asian American Bar Association Houston
- Houston’s Top Lawyers, H Texas Magazine, 2020