Prior to joining Hunt Law Firm, Mia graduated in the top five percent of her class, earning summa cum laude from South Texas College of Law after graduating with honors from Texas A&M University.
Mia is passionate about family law because of the client-focused assistance she can offer families during a time of need. She understands every case is different and focuses on working with her clients to achieve the best possible outcome together. As an attorney, Mia believes it is most important to effectively communicate and be prepared.
Previously, Mia worked as an attorney at a family law firm in Houston. She also participated in and wrote an article for the South Texas Law Review and clerked for the Honorable Judge David Hittner in federal court.
Mia currently resides in Houston with her husband and daughter. In her free time, she enjoys reading, traveling, cooking, and spending time with her family.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston, summa cum laude
- B.S., Texas A&M University, cum laude
- Member, Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law Inn of Court
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Member, Katy Bar Association
- Member, Family Bar of Fort Bend
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Member, Texas Bar College
Training and Certificates
- Certified Mediator - 40 Hour Basic Mediation Training, Dispute Resolution Center
- 2020 & 2021, Katy Times’ Best of Katy - Best Law Firm
- CALI award for highest performance in Family Law; Mediation Theory and Practice; Oil, Gas and Mineral Law; Legal Research and Writing; Texas Pretrial Procedure
- South Texas College of Law’s Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Award
- Blask Fellowship Award for federal public service