Liana was born and raised in the Houston area. She attended New York University School of Law where she obtained her Juris Doctorate degree. Prior to joining our firm, Liana was a family law attorney with Texas Riogrande Legal Aid. She has a passion for utilizing her skills inside and outside the courtroom to help her clients and their families achieve justice.
Liana loves the opportunity to have a direct impact on families’ lives. She prides herself on her attention to even the smallest detail, zealous advocacy on behalf of her clients, and her focus on keeping up-to-date with the most recent innovations in the courtroom.
In her free time, Liana enjoys playing rugby and listening to podcasts.
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Member, Family Bar of Fort Bend
- Member, Katy Bar Association
- 2020 & 2021, Katy Times’ Best of Katy - Best Law Firm