Originally from Plano, Texas, Hayley found her passion for family law during law school, where she served as a legal intern for Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma and the Oklahoma Department of Human Relations Child Support Services. She gained valuable experience in family law both as a client advocate and from the state enforcement side of the law. In addition, Hayley further developed her passion for family law with victim advocacy as a legal intern for Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse (AVDA), assisting victims of domestic violence. These experiences allowed Hayley to establish a balanced understanding early on of the many sides of family law, which she is able to utilize to the benefit of helping her clients based on their specific needs.
After being licensed to practice law in Texas, Hayley has exclusively practiced family law in the Houston area. Hayley’s commitment to representing her clients in a strong, professional manner is complemented by her attention to detail and compassion. In her spare time, Hayley enjoys playing sports, cooking, and traveling with her husband.
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law
- B.A., University of North Texas, cum laude
- Member, Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Member, Fort Bend County Family Bar Association
- Member, Katy Bar Association
- Member, Houston Association of Women Attorneys
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association