David believes that an effective family law practice is about putting clients first and maintaining relationships. David graduated from the University of Houston-Clear Lake in 2011 summa cum laude, with a degree in History. Prior to practicing law, David taught high school public speaking, history, and debate for several years. While teaching, David earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law.
As a former high school history teacher and debate coach, David believes the right arguments are just as important as remembering that every client’s needs are different, every client’s story is different, and every story needs an effective storyteller. David’s legal practice focuses primarily on divorce, child custody, and child support. When David isn’t practicing law he likes to spend time with his wife and daughter and root for his Houston Astros.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston
- B.A., University of Houston - Clear Lake, summa cum laude
- Member, Texas Bar College
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Member, Family Bar of Fort Bend
- Member, Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Member, Katy Bar Association
Training and Certifications
- Guardianship Ad Litem Certification, State Bar of Texas
- Attorney Ad Litem for CPS Cases Certification, State Bar of Texas
- 2020 & 2021, Katy Times’ Best of Katy - Best Law Firm
- Houston’s Top Lawyers, H Texas Magazine, 2020