Anna moved to Houston in 2008 to begin law school after earning her bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Dallas. After more than a dozen years in the area, Anna likes to consider herself a near-native Houstonian.
The daughter of a psychologist and a librarian, Anna considers her role as an attorney to be a combination of legal advocate and life coach. She enjoys helping clients restructure their families and find solutions that work for them.
Anna has exclusively practiced family law since she was licensed. She recently began offering estate planning services to better serve her clients. She has extensive experience in divorce, child custody, child support, modifications, and enforcements. All of Anna’s experience in family law was gained in Greater Houston and the surrounding areas.
When she’s not working, Anna enjoys reading, singing, and volunteering. Anna resides in Richmond, Texas with her husband, their two children, and their pug.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston
- B.A., University of Dallas
- Member, State Bar of Texas Family Law Section
- Member, Family Bar of Fort Bend
- Member, Houston Bar Association - Family Law Section
- Member, Katy Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Former Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Former Member, Burta Rhoads Raborn Inns of Court
Volunteer and Community Work
- Pro Bono Attorney, Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program
- PugHearts of Houston Pug Rescue
- Former Member, Fort Bend Junior Service League