Enforcement & Contempt

Protecting Your Rights & Your Child's Well-Being

Although a person who is ordered by a court to pay child support, spousal support, or grant access to a child is required by law to comply with that order, the reality is that this unfortunately doesn't always happen. If the court has ordered your former spouse to pay child or spousal support, and he or she has failed to do so, you could benefit from the help of a knowledgeable attorney to guide you through your legal right to seek enforcement. Hunt Law Firm, PLLC in Katy represents individuals who are seeking to enforce a pre-existing court order.

Our firm may be able to assist you if someone has an obligation to provide:

  • Child support
  • Spousal support
  • Court-ordered possession and access to your child

If you are not receiving what a judge ordered another party to deliver, the Hunt Law Firm can help you determine the ideal course of action. From paperwork and meetings with the opposing attorney, to representation in front of a judge, our attorneys can assist you in the often complex enforcement process.

Meet with Our Katy Divorce Lawyers in a Private Consult

If you need an ethical, responsive Katy divorce lawyer on your side as you seek to resolve your family law matter, Hunt Law Firm, PLLC can provide trusted guidance. Call today to schedule a consultation appointment to discuss the details of your case.

Contact Hunt Law Firm, PLLC or visit the firm's office in Katy, Texas.